- New Hope work for change – to change the quality of living of the poorest people in the communities where their work is based – an open door policy that is hinged on compassion.
- Caring for and treating people affected by leprosy.
- Providing care and education for children who have been orphaned, are affected by HIV, have disabilities and have nowhere else to go.
- Performing cataract eye surgery on aged persons who have no finances.
- Helping reduce infant mortality in tribal villages, providing safe birthing kits, encouraging people to become literate and opening up an understanding of how to avoid exploitation.
Or please contact the wonderful NHRCT secretary Jill Ghanouni at: jillghanouni@ hotmail.com
or on: 023 80394313